Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dangers of Taking Out a TSP Loan
- The Difference Between a Financial Plan & Financial Planning
- TSP's Lifecycle Funds: What You Need To Know
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- TSP Rollover to an IRA Account—Should I do it or Not?
- Back to Basics – Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution Pension
Monthly Archives: August 2016
One of the most common questions that I’ve been asked (and one of the most popular debates that I’ve seen), is the question about whether it’s better to have a 30 year mortgage or a 15 year mortgage. There are … Continue reading
Recently, Forrest and I discussed updating our will as we look towards our transition. Basically, it’s a matter of making the time to go to the Legal Office at MacDill to actually do it. It’s the same old story: