Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- Dangers of Taking Out a TSP Loan
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Introduction Many people have taken advantage of the Roth TSP option since its inception in 2012. However, there are still many federal employees and service members with most of their retirement savings in traditional accounts. Naturally, this begs the question: … Continue reading
This is a question that I received the other day from someone who has a lot on his plate. He’s getting his financial life in order and was trying to figure out whether a TSP rollover was the right thing. … Continue reading
Disclosure: I am a financial planner. With that said, there are many people who do not need a financial planner to live their best lives. However, there are probably many more who could benefit from professional financial advice in at … Continue reading