Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- Survivor Benefit Plan Resources: Everything You Need in One Blog Post
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- My Experience With the Post 9/11 GI Bill
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
Monthly Archives: February 2017
I recently received a question regarding the taxation transitional compensation for abused dependents. In researching my answer, I noticed that there is a lot of information on the subject. However, most of this information seems to be in the form … Continue reading
Most financial planners and counselors advise their clients to maintain emergency savings of somewhere between 3 & 6 months’ living expenses. As I’ve mentioned in a previous article, saving 3-6 months’ expenses sounds so daunting that many people don’t know … Continue reading
Tax planning is one of the most fundamental aspects of financial planning. In fact, many people would argue that financial planning without respect to taxes is not really financial planning. Yet, in order to fully understand how tax planning works, … Continue reading