Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Are You Ready To Be A Landlord? Five Questions You Need to Answer
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- State Government Veteran Benefit Website Links (Listed By State)
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- 5 Military Personal Finance Blogs You Should Follow
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Recently, I sat down with someone who asked me whether she should take the military’s Blended Retirement System (BRS). As most people know, the BRS is the military’s attempt to slowly move away from a defined benefit pension to a … Continue reading
When leaving the military, one of the most important considerations is where to live. Should we buy a house? Should we rent? When making a home purchase decision, you need to understand how complex your situation is. For example, staying … Continue reading