Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Dangers of Taking Out a TSP Loan
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Recently, I sat down with someone who asked me whether she should take the military’s Blended Retirement System (BRS). As most people know, the BRS is the military’s attempt to slowly move away from a defined benefit pension to a … Continue reading
When leaving the military, one of the most important considerations is where to live. Should we buy a house? Should we rent? When making a home purchase decision, you need to understand how complex your situation is. For example, staying … Continue reading