Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Six Steps to Hire a Military-Focused Financial Planner
Search Results for: weekend
I hope you enjoy this week’s version of the Weekend Wrap-up! Below are five of the top articles that I’ve read this week. Most of this week’s articles are from our military financial blogger community. So, without further ado, here … Continue reading
Enjoy this week’s version of the Weekend Wrap-up! Below are five of the top articles that I’ve read this week. All of this week’s articles are from our military financial blogger community. So, without further ado, here are this week’s … Continue reading
Recently, Michael Kitces published an article titled, “Why Paying Yourself 5% Interest On A 401(k) Loan Is A Bad Investment.” My first thought was, “If it’s a bad idea for a 401(k) loan, it must be even worse for Thrift … Continue reading
I remember the first time I received a financial plan. Actually, it was for my mother. It was a while ago, before I decided to become a financial planner myself, and is probably one of the reasons why I did … Continue reading