Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 5 Things to Consider About Buying a Home During Your Military Transition
- 5 Military Personal Finance Blogs You Should Follow
- Roth Conversions: Why Timing Is Important (Part Two)
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- How To Obtain Term Life Insurance After The Military
- Back to Basics: The Real Costs of a DUI
Tag Archives: emergency
When dealing with money, the most important question is: “How much money do I need to deal with unexpected emergencies?” If you can honestly answer this question and put this amount of money aside to address issues that come up, then the rest of your money should be put to work in low cost, tax-advantaged investments that will grow over time. Continue reading