Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Survivor Benefit Plan Resources: Everything You Need in One Blog Post
- 9 Tax Considerations For Transitioning Servicemembers
Tag Archives: finances
The other day, I just finished my last spring physical readiness test (PRT) for the Navy. As I finished my second-to-last fitness test, I celebrated to myself—one more PRT, and I’m done! My entire career, I’d thought of the PRT … Continue reading