Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- Survivor Benefit Plan-What Does it Mean to Me?
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- Are You Ready To Be A Landlord? Five Questions You Need to Answer
Tag Archives: fitness
The other day, I just finished my last spring physical readiness test (PRT) for the Navy. As I finished my second-to-last fitness test, I celebrated to myself—one more PRT, and I’m done! My entire career, I’d thought of the PRT … Continue reading