Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
- Why SGLI Isn’t Enough Life Insurance For Most Military Families (Part 2)
- Why SGLI Isn’t Enough Life Insurance For Most Military Families (Part 1)
- 10 Considerations About the Blended Retirement System (BRS)
- 5 Home Purchase Considerations For Your Military Transition
- When Departing FROM the Military, What Are You Going TO?
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Ten Questions With Curtez Riggs
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Buying a Home During Your Military Transition-What if Becomes a Rental Property?
- 5 Life Insurance Considerations for Your Military Transition
Tag Archives: fitness
The other day, I just finished my last spring physical readiness test (PRT) for the Navy. As I finished my second-to-last fitness test, I celebrated to myself—one more PRT, and I’m done! My entire career, I’d thought of the PRT … Continue reading