Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Are You Ready To Be A Landlord? Five Questions You Need to Answer
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- State Government Veteran Benefit Website Links (Listed By State)
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- 5 Military Personal Finance Blogs You Should Follow
Tag Archives: five year plan
One of the things you should always keep in mind is to have a five year plan. This plan should consist of things you plan to do in the military, as well as post-military, education, financial, and family aspects. Continue reading