Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Roth Conversions: Why Timing Is Important (Part Two)
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- The Difference Between a Financial Plan & Financial Planning
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
Tag Archives: investments
Normally, I write all of my blog posts, based upon research that I’ve personally done. However, last week I received a letter from TSP’s Executive Director, Greg Long. It accompanied the year-end statement, and is normally the type of document most people throw away with junk mail. However, I actually read it. Moreover, I liked what I read, specifically the Myth/Answer section. In case you missed the letter (or threw it away, like I used to do), I’ve recapped the Myth/Answers below for your benefit. Keep in mind, this isn’t the entire letter, and I’m not sure where you could find a copy of it online. Continue reading