Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- Dangers of Taking Out a TSP Loan
Tag Archives: job
Cash flow is king, or so the saying goes. Almost everyone that I’ve talked with has stated cash flow as a concern for their post-active duty life. It seems that a lot of these concerns boil down to two questions: Continue reading
This article is a follow up to my last one about your job risk mindset after your military career ends. If you haven’t read my first article, you might want to read it here before continuing on. In it, I … Continue reading