Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Six Steps to Hire a Military-Focused Financial Planner
Tag Archives: mortgage
One of the most common questions that I’ve been asked (and one of the most popular debates that I’ve seen), is the question about whether it’s better to have a 30 year mortgage or a 15 year mortgage. There are … Continue reading
Five Fundamentals of Fiscal Fitness #4: Own the Right-Sized Home (and Mortgage) This article, “Own the Right-Sized Home (and Mortgage),” is the fourth in a five-article series that discusses the Five Fundamentals of Fiscal Fitness, designed as a basic starting … Continue reading