Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Are You Ready To Be A Landlord? Five Questions You Need to Answer
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- How To Obtain Term Life Insurance After The Military
Tag Archives: pension
Enjoy this week’s version of the Weekend Wrap-up. Below are five of the top articles that I’ve read this week. Some articles are military-specific financial planning articles, while others are meant for a general audience. So, without further ado, here … Continue reading
One of my friends asked me to write about the impacts to your cash flow when you retire. While your cash flow may go up or down based upon a lot of non-military factors, such as relocation or your follow-on career, this blog post will attempt to address the military-specific changes that occur, and which you should take into account when you’re planning for separation or retirement. Continue reading