Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- State Government Veteran Benefit Website Links (Listed By State)
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- My Experience With the Post 9/11 GI Bill
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
Tag Archives: schedule a
According to the IRS, 5 million people were expected to file amended tax returns for 2014, out of 131 million original filings. For 2015, the IRS expects over 150 million individual returns, which means even more amended returns can be expected. Continue reading