Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 5 Things to Consider About Buying a Home During Your Military Transition
- 5 Military Personal Finance Blogs You Should Follow
- Roth Conversions: Why Timing Is Important (Part Two)
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- How To Obtain Term Life Insurance After The Military
- Back to Basics: The Real Costs of a DUI
Tag Archives: scott hoffman
This Ten Question’s article comes courtesy of Scott Hoffman, a Navy Supply Corps captain with 27+ years of military experience. To this point, Scott is the most senior person I’ve had the opportunity to interview, and I truly appreciate his … Continue reading
Enjoy this week’s version of the Weekend Wrap-up. Below are five of the top articles that I’ve read this week. Some articles are military-specific financial planning articles, while others are meant for a general audience. So, without further ado, here … Continue reading