Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- SGLI Conversion-Why VGLI Might Be Better Than Whole Life Insurance
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- FAQ: What Happens to My Life Insurance When I Leave the Military?
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- Dangers of Taking Out a TSP Loan
Tag Archives: SPIVA
Investing Performance. Most active investors underperform against the index they’re competing against. For example, the 2014 SPIVA (which is basically the Standard & Poor’s scorecard that shows how well actively managed funds perform against various indices) showed that 86.44% of active large-cap mutual fund managers failed to match the S and P 500’s performance over a 1 year period. Continue reading