Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Roth Conversions: Why Timing Is Important (Part Two)
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- The Difference Between a Financial Plan & Financial Planning
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
Tag Archives: tax exclusion
In the military, there are many reasons for selling your home. You can sell for any of the following reasons: relocation buying a bigger home downsizing retirement/separation because it makes financial sense to do so Let’s take a look at … Continue reading