Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Are You Ready To Be A Landlord? Five Questions You Need to Answer
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- SGLI After The Military: What Happens?
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- How To Obtain Term Life Insurance After The Military
Tag Archives: tax liability
According to the IRS, 5 million people were expected to file amended tax returns for 2014, out of 131 million original filings. For 2015, the IRS expects over 150 million individual returns, which means even more amended returns can be expected. Continue reading