Subscribe via Email
Get the Survivor Benefit Plan Guide!
Top Posts & Pages
- Terminal Leave: Take it or Sell it Back?
- Military Pension Tax Rates By State
- Term Life Insurance Vs. Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)—A Side By Side Comparison
- Why You Should Strongly Consider Not Participating in the Survivor Benefit Plan
- 3 Tax Considerations When Selling Your Rental Property In The Military
- Take The 30 Day Financial Transition Challenge!
- What Will My Military Pension Look Like After Retirement?
- Transitional Compensation for Abused Dependents
- Survivor Benefit Plan Resources: Everything You Need in One Blog Post
- 9 Tax Considerations For Transitioning Servicemembers
Tag Archives: term life insurance
A common question that I’ve heard is, “What happens to my SGLI when I retire from the military?”
This is a very important question, and one that you should address when you’re looking to either retire or separate. Either way, there may be times where you decide Continue reading
My first book, Military In Transition’s Guide to the Survivor Benefit Plan, is available for pre-order on and will be available for download on June 30. If you’d like to learn more, please send me an email or join Military … Continue reading